What is personal data?
Personal Data* means “Information about an individual by which an individual can be identified. whether directly or indirectly but does not include the information of the deceased in particular.”
Personal data we collect
We will collect the following personal information:
- [personally identifiable information such as name, address, contact address, phone number, email]
- [information xxx]
- [data yyy]
source of personal information
We may receive your personal information in two ways:
- 1. We receive personal information directly from you. We will collect your personal information from the service process as follows:
- Procedure for applying for services with us or the process of submitting a request to exercise rights with us
- from your will in conducting surveys or correspondence via email or other communication channels between us and you
- Collected from information about your use of our website through your browser’s cookies.
- We receive your personal information from the following third parties:
- [Third Party Disclosing Information]
- The information was obtained by the following methods:
- [Methods such as receiving by email, being notified by telephone received as a document]
data processing purposes
- [We store your personal information for….]
- [We store your personal information for….]
Processing of personal data
Once personal data has been obtained from the source of personal data We will do the following with your personal information.
- Collect [Processing Details]
- Use [Processing Details].
- Disclosure [Processing details]. The individuals and entities to whom we may disclose your personal data are as follows:
[Name or category (as detailed as possible) of those who may receive personal information from you]
In addition, we may need to submit your personal data to a credit information agency for verification and may use the results of the verification. for fraud prevention
We may need to transfer your personal data to foreign entities or organizations between
countries with the list as follows:
Such entities have adequate safeguards for personal data and will be able to enforce the rights of data subjects. including statutory remedial measures that can be enforced which are detailed as follows
[Details of the agency’s personal data protection standards the country where the agency is located briefly]
Retention and retention period of personal data
Retention of personal information
The controller maintains your personal data as follows:
1. Storage characteristics [Store as Soft Copy / Hard Copy]
2. Storage location [stored in room, cabinet with safety device / stored in the computer / stored on the cloud that is used with…]
3. Storage period according to the topic Period of processing personal data
4. Upon expiration of the storage period, or we no longer have the right or cannot claim the base for processing your personal data. We will destroy that personal data by means. [Destruction method in case of Soft Copy / Hard Copy] and will be completed within [number of days] days from the end of the said period.
Period of retention of personal information
We store personal information as follows:
- [Personally identifiable information such as name, address, contact place, telephone number, email]
Processing period: 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
- [information xxx]
Data Subject Rights
You have the right to do the following:
(1) Right to withdraw consent : You have the right to withdraw consent to Process the personal data you have given us your consent to. throughout the period your personal data is with us
(2) Right of access to personal information (right of access) : You have the right to access your personal information and ask us. make copies of such personal data for you Including asking us to disclose the acquisition of personal information that you have not provided. consent to us
(3) Right to rectification of personal data : You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate information or add incomplete information.
(4) Right to erasure : You have the right to request that we delete your data for any reason.
(5) Right to restriction of processing : You have the right to suspend the use of personal data. your personal for some reason
(6) Right to data portability : You have the right to transfer personal data of You that you provide to us to another data controller or yourself for some reason.
(7) Right to object processing personal data (right to object) : You have the right to opt out of processing. your personal data for some reason
You can contact the staff DPO/Our Department Officer in order to submit a request to perform the above right (Contact details appear in the section “Contacts” below) or you can study Condition details Request for exemption from the exercise of rights at [link for details of rights use*] or you may learn more at [link for personal data subject such as TDPG3.0, website of the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society. http://www.mdes.go.th ]
However, you do not need to pay any fees. In carrying out the above rights We will consider and notify the results.
consider your request within 30 days from the date we receive such request.
Marketing activities and marketing promotions
During the use of the service We will send you information about marketing activities. and promoting our marketing, products, and services that we think may be of interest to you in order to provide you with the most efficient service. If you agree to receive such information from us You have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. You can revoke your consent to receive information. according to the following steps
[Steps to unsubscribe from the newsletter]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer that are used to store log details about your internet usage or your browsing behavior. You can learn more about Cookies at https://www.allaboutcookies . .org/
- So that you can sign in your account on our website continuously.
- To study the behavior of using your website in order to develop it to make it easier, faster and more efficient.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies for our website.
- [Functionality – cookies used to remember what customers have selected as preferences such as language used, etc.]
- [Advertising – cookies used to remember what customers have visited. to offer products, services, or related advertising media to match the interests of users]
You can set your browser not to accept our cookies by following the procedure for managing cookies.
[Setup procedure may be specified in case of using Google Chrome / in case of using Safari / in case of using Internet Explorer, etc.]
name:[Thai and English names (if any)]
Contact location:[Head office address Data Controller’s Workplace]
[Contact channels or receive other news: eg. LINE, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or other Social Media]
Responsible representative details (if any)
[Note: For the case where the organization is a person or a juristic person outside the Kingdom under Section 5, paragraph two of the Act Protection of Personal Information B.E. 2562]
Name of the responsible representative: [Thai and English name (if any)]
Contact address: [Head office address Data Controller’s workplace]
[contact channels or receiving other news: eg. LINE, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or other Social Media]
Data Protection Officer (DPO) details (if any)
Name: [Thai and English name (if any)]
Contact address: [Head office address Data Controller’s Workplace]
Regulatory body details
In the event that we or our employees or employees violate or fail to comply with the law on protection of personal data You can complain to the supervisory authority. according to the details as follows
Name: Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission
Place of contact: [address]
Method of contact:
time of contact / complaint [within…days from….. ]